Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Berserk anime project



http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-09-27/new-berserk-anime-project-launching

This was announced yesterday and I held off on posting about it while awaiting more info. Well, now that we have a bit more, I feel obligated to talk about it, as Berserk is one of my favorite manga. When I heard that Studio 4C was working on it my heart soared, but in the very same sentence there are the words "full CG". Knowing what S4C's other full CG anime (First Squad) was like, this set off some alarms. Viewing the short TV promo (http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm12264010), was relieving as they seem to have improved upon their CG animation. I've still got a few worries about the studio choice, as 4C hasn't done any large series, and something as big as Berserk is demanding 52 episodes at least. Also no info about the soundtrack yet, let's hope they get Susumu Hirasawa on board again.

4 comments:

  1. Yep, it's finally happening! I couldn't believe it when I first read about it, also the new chapter is coming out on Oct 8 I think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes what happen, i want to know i wait the answers ty;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to it. How high are the odds that the animation studio will mess it up?

    ReplyDelete